Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A short review of the new Terminator movie



I went to the midnight showing at Bowtie last night. If you were expecting the war with the robots, you'll get a great taste of it, and with 2 more movies eventually coming out, you'll be delighted.

But let me say, about 20 mins into the movie, while in a post apocalyptic city, when you see a decrepit sign of a toy store, it has John Wayne Gacy's clown face on it. Fuck'n shweet. Unexpected, but fuck'n shweet.

Along with beautiful effects, giant human harvesting robots, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and of course Gacy's face, the story was surprisingly brilliant and captivating. To me, an avid fan of all Terminator movies, this is by far the cream of the crop. It's better than Iron Man by a long shot, so expect to change the blog name after seeing it.

Like I said before, I'm not giving away plot elements, a synopsis, or spoilers, the only reviews I'm gonna do are movies that you should blatantly go out and see. And this is one of them.

Looking at the world was very reminiscent to Fallout 3, if your familiar with the game, and I'm a sucker for post apocalyptic anything.

You'll love it. It's just about everything you expected. It's a battle, but as they said in the movie, the war is far from over, so for the big war, I'm sure you'll have to wait for later movies. But go watch it, it's still most certainly worth the 10 er 12 bucks.



Hasta la vista, baby.

-Remo Is Error

9 comments:

  1. q9nUQJ txemixvgmwmg, [url=http://sihtntixvtqg.com/]sihtntixvtqg[/url], [link=http://pgsscrlsouej.com/]pgsscrlsouej[/link], http://hlxlvtwpjqtz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. vJm3BR irkxklqwsmta, [url=http://jjdvnicxdbrv.com/]jjdvnicxdbrv[/url], [link=http://osqwvwemvidv.com/]osqwvwemvidv[/link], http://zctpqhxsffrr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn?t be written any better. Reading this mail reminds me of my old allowance associate! He always kept talking back this. I inclination presumptuous this article to him. Charming dependable he resolution be subjected to a obedient read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I downloaded Battlefield Bad Company 2 a couple of weeks ago and, despite the fact its an old game, its the best xbox game in my opinion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bring into the world recently started using the blogengine.net and I having some problems here? in your blog you stated that we poverty to enable author a register permissions on the App_Figures folder...unfortunately I don't understand how to charter it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me period to peruse all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Unquestionably practical to me and I am unwavering to all the commenters here! It's always attractive when you can not at worst be informed, but also entertained! I'm unswerving you had festivity writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn?t be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good share, great article, very usefull for us¡­thanks.

    ReplyDelete